Roboport BigPole

Your Roboport comes with a big pole that connects energy directly to another Roboport with his max area. No more putting big poles between Roboports.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistic network

g How can I increase the maximum distance for connecting the electric network?

3 years ago

How can I increase the maximum distance for connecting the electric network?
I made a logical connection radius of 45 and now the roboports are not connected by an electric wire.
What needs to be registered in the config so that the roboports are connected with a radius of 45 even diagonally?
(I play the Braver New World script, there such balance settings will not break.)

Как ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ максимальноС расстояниС ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ элСктричСской сСти?
Π― сдСлал радиус логичСского ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ 45 ΠΈ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Ρ€ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠΏΠΎΡ€Ρ‚Ρ‹ Π½Π΅ ΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΡΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ элСктричСским ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠΌ.
Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΏΠΈΡΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ„ΠΈΠ³Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ Ρ€ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠΏΠΎΡ€Ρ‚Ρ‹ соСдинялись с радиусом 45 Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎ Π΄ΠΈΠ°Π³ΠΎΠ½Π°Π»ΠΈ?
(Π― ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°ΡŽ Π² сцСнарий Braver New World, Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ настройки баланс Π½Π΅ ΡΠ»ΠΎΠΌΠ°ΡŽΡ‚.)

3 years ago

I found the desired parameter in the data.lua file: maximum_wire_distance = 64. But when it is increased, the game does not start with the error "maximum_wire_distance must be = <64".
Is this a limitation in the game itself? How can I get around?

ΠΠ°ΡˆΡ‘Π» Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ€ Π² Ρ„Π°ΠΉΠ»Π΅ data.lua: maximum_wire_distance = 64. Но ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ Π΅Π³ΠΎ ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π° Π½Π΅ запускаСтся с ошибкой "maximum_wire_distance must be =< 64".
Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Π² самой ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π΅ ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅? Как ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ?

New response