RitnMiner

by Ritn

Add technologies Miner and others... This mod is standalone but part of my ModPack. To activate the entire ModPack you need RitnResearch.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment Mining

g Love

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello, this is my new favorite mod, thanks for uploading it ! The only thing I would change is to perhaps increase the cost of the miner science pack or the cost of science packs for the research itself. Its almost silly to automate it as is in my opinion because there are only 4 or so techs that seem to use it so it goes quickly. I just think it would be nice to have to work harder to get the more efficient recipes. Minor detail.
edit- http://prntscr.com/o3gc2a This is the current research tree requirements for your mod. If it was me, I would make it a little more expensive (feels more rewarding when acquired), something like this:
Miner science pack: 5s x30 Red Science
Stone Proc. Boost 1- 10s x50 Miner+Red Sci Pack
Stone Proc. Boost 2- 20s x250 Miner+Red Sci Pack
Stone Proc. Boost 3- 25s x500 Miner+Red Sci pack
Thanks again!

4 years ago

hello and thank you so much for your feedback. The mod is still in phase of alpha for me. I think to make some changes on this mod here not very precisely.
sorry i am french and i have a very bad english i translate by google translation.

4 years ago

I have to say, this mod is awesome. If you add the capability to include bob's ores, you'll see an increase in downloads.

I also agree with Pwnographic with adding more tech for stone processing.

Keep up the good work!

This thread has been locked.