RitnGlass

by Ritn

Adds technologies related to glass work and other... This mod is standalone but part of my ModPack. To activate the entire ModPack you need RitnResearch.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment Mining

i Silica Overflow

2 years ago

Hey Ritn,

I really like your complete modpack. Except for the brutal process (which just seems to steal your time) of first wood automation your mod feels pretty challenging.

The only thing that i would suggest is to insert some kind of Silica Sink. I cant find any way to get rid of the thousands stacks of silica i will have in the near future. I see that you can make Stone bricks with it - but this would take twice as much stone as the original Recipe and i dont want to waste my stone just to get rid of silica. Also the glass recipes will soon come to an end and it seems like that there will be a point where u just can dump all the silica in a HUGE chest and maybe let it explode or stuff.

Please correct me if i have overseen some way to use it in an efficient way without wasting other materials...

But like i said - i love your mods and keep it going!

Greetings

Sibi

1 year, 2 months ago

Hello,
I just realized that I was unsubscribed from all the discussion threads of my own mods.
Sorry for the delay.

First of all, thank you for your feedback, it's nice to read. I have some ideas for improvements for this mod. I think that eventually the ore "silica sand" will disappear and you will simply have to grind stone to get sand. For now, the mod will remain as it is until this idea grows a little more in my head. ;)

9 months ago

Confused as how to mine sand right now.

New response