Recycle Everything deprecated

by BJNick

Allows you to get materials back from wires, tools and machines. Just shred items into recyclate, then smelt copper, iron, steel and plastic bars with it. In addition, you can also incinerate useless items! (Major update 0.3.0)

Content
6 years ago
Manufacturing

i Ideas & Suggestions

6 years ago

If you have any ideas how to make this mod great, I would be looking forward to implement them!

6 years ago

if there were a better way to trash unwanted items, i'd say have the furnaces produce slag waste as a byproduct of the recycling mechanic with lower tiers producing more slag and more expensive, higher tier recycling machines having less waste and more product returned to add some realism. recycling rarely gets you 100%.

certain products require specific chemical input to recycle? this obviously would only be able to be done if A) you add chemicals to the mod, B) another mod is enabled that adds other chemicals.

6 years ago

Hi can you add eletric version please? because i started a savegame from zero(only with 4 minerals and few tools to speed up) and im almost in nuclear energy and i will only give coal use for the plastic so would like to have an eletric recycle furnaces

6 years ago

Hi can you add eletric version please?

Yes, they will appear soon!

5 years ago

how come we cant schredd empty barrels into steel recyclates???

New response