Recursive Resource Calculator

by Herddex

An in-game calculator that can be used to automatically compute the information you need to build a final product at a given rate of production: precise number of machines for each intermediate product, required production rates for all said intermediate products, pollution and energy costs, with options for specifying module configurations, as well as machine types.

Utilities
2 years ago

b [FIXED] Crash on recipe select

2 years ago

Thank you for the report. But unfortunately, I can't tell what caused the problem from the picture alone. And the log file is useless, since my mod writes nothing to it yet.

I am not sure what else I can do except for recreating the bug. Can you give me a list of the mods I need in order for me to do that?

2 years ago

Sure, here's the save: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198104144391700490/900374901955907604/ABCZ_1.1_4.zip
I have the dev version of omni suite and a few more manual patches, so it's not gonna be a 1:1 to my experience (most notably mining drone recipes).

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks. Now I know what the bug is caused by. I think the recipe you chose has a category that no crafting machine can service (because the recipe only supports manual crafting, as shown in the game). Now, I don't really know how my mod should handle this type of recipes... I suppose the easy way out is to just leave those cells empty. It should be good enough, considering the player knows the recipe can only be crafted manually.

2 years ago

I just released version 1.0.2. The bug should now be fixed.

This thread has been locked.