Recipe Logistic Request

by Atria

Mod which allows you to increase/decrease your personal logistic requests by clicking on recipes. Supports either requesting recipe result or its ingredients.

Utilities
1 year, 9 days ago
Logistic network

i Option to make temporary requests

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Hello, I thought it would be great if we could have the option to make temporary requests. This would reduce the number of hotkeys needed to manage requests and won't clutter our usual permanent request loadout. For example, in the Ghost Counter mod, we can highlight a bunch of ghosts, and make temporary requests for any of the ghosts in the list. The personal logistics request will go away once it is satisfied.

1 year, 2 months ago

Interesting idea. This option would also have to modify how the requests are made. If I Alt-click on item I already have 10 in my inventory, previously it would set the request to 1-inf, but now it would have to request 11-inf.

It would be a lot of work to figure out all edge cases and implement correctly. Will try when I have some free time.

1 year, 1 month ago

Done as a separate mod, also added support for requesting items and entities in the world: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/TemporaryLogisticRequest

New response