|Created:||1 year, 5 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.02 (a month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Speshely with heavy modded games it's very complex to understand the different production processes.
Thies mod should help you to understand this different dependencies.
During the development of the mod was for me the user-friendliness especially important.
If you want discuss the Mod, give me some feedback or propose new ideas, then visit the forum: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=56456
Pleas report Bugs on github: https://github.com/ElmarWueest/Recexplo
-rearranged some gui elements
-gui spacing tweaks
-fixed bug when there is no player inventory (e.g. sandbox mode)
-fixed bug when there are multiple requirements or result of the same items in a recipe. (e.g. mod: "Pyanodons Raw Ores")
-updated belt speed calculation to mache 0.17
-first update to new factorio version 0.17
-fixed crash when mods are removed
-small change to the recording behavior
- bug fixes
- new delete button to delete the complete history
- new new behavior for the backwards and forwards button
- removed some debug log
- bug fixes
- fixed crash when chlicking on a ingredient / recipe button
- fixed crash when recipes has the same name
- bug fixed when a recipe has the same product multiple times.
- bug fixed when a recipe has multiple ways to unlock a the trecipe.
- new recipe ratio calculator
- correct spelling mistake
- bug fix in combination with recipe pasting.
- new browsing history visualization
- bug fix in combination with the selection box.
- loads also zipped mods
- bug fix left click on item selection box.
- initial version