Realistic Ores

by ouk_ouk

New look for iron, copper and uranium ores. Now, they have colors of real ores, not refined metals. Also, uranium ore glow is decreased to 70%. (Configurable and with support for other mods.)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment

a ANNOUNCEMENTS AND OTHER INFO

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This is a common thread for all my mods as this is the most popular one. The other discussion pages will link to here.
I just don't want to repeat myself 5x every time.

I'm gonna post here any information that I deem to be important enough, like excuses for my absence, information for other modders and whatever I can think of.

If you have some question that concerns all (or at least a few of) my mods, well, this thread is locked (just to keep it clean) but you can create a new one under this mod ("Realistic Ores"). Just make sure to point out in the title that it is about other mods as well. The same if you want to comment on anything I wrote here.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So, a few of you have notices that I was absent for almost a year.
Yeah... sorry about that.

You may be wondering. Was I depressed, busy, abducted by aliens, dead? Maybe I found love? Or maybe I just forgot how to escape the mental asylum ... again? Well, as per usual, the truth lays in between.
OK, I was just busy with other project and stuff. And yeah, bumping the version of mods doesn't take that much time so I could find the time for it. It is, however, tedious AF. So I guess I started to avoid the mod page just to not look at another thing to put on my plate. Having too much stuff to do is really stressful, especially if you're as lazy as yours truly.

So again, sorry. I would promise it won't happen again but I don't like to lie. I do promise I'll at least try, though.

3 years ago

Info for other modders (and people who would like to help with developing my mods in general):

I do accept pull request (conditional on whether I like the changes). I don't, however, check the GitHub very often. (About once every 10 years.)
So, if you made any pull request, be sure to write about it here. This way I will be likely to see it before the last star burns out and the Universe is plunged in eternal darkness.

3 years ago

I think this may require some explanation:
My username here is "ouk_ouk" but I'm always call myself "<NO_NAME>" and my nick on the forums is also the second one.
Why is that? Well, "<NO_NAME>" is my official name and "ouk_ouk" was always intended to only be the login, not visible to other. The plan was working great until I created an account on the mod portal which just shows my username. IDK, maybe it can be changed but now I have the GitHub account also called "ouk_ouk" so it may be a little to late to try to fix that mess.
Let's just agree I have two names.

This thread has been locked.