Reactor Interface

by GotLag

Provides an interface for reactors to connect to the circuit network.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Circuit network

b Glitches with new RI mechanics

3 years ago

I am expriencing the following glitches in multiplayer:
1) despite the map setting to autocreate RI is checked, no RI is created when placing a reactor on the ground. The hotkey works, though
2) when left-clicking on a RI, its menu appears for a brief moment, then closes. It should either stay open, or not appear at all

Suggestions:
- automatic creation of RI should be enabled by default for compatibility reasons
- when the option to auto-add a RI is turned off, there should be a hint on reactor, that would tell what hotkey to press to add a RI
- there should be a hint, that would tell about the ability to stop reactor. What is "a stop signal" anyway?

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback and bug reports.
I assume the flickering GUI was due to latency in multiplayer, I've found another way to block it so that shouldn't happen any more.
Automatic creation is fixed so it now actually works, and I've changed it to be enabled by default.
I've added tooltips to the reactor signals and the interface, but I haven't added anything to the reactor itself as I don't think I can get it to display the correct shortcut if the player has changed it.

3 years ago

Many thanks! Also, I forgot to thank you for the mod, great job!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Uh-oh. This happens when deconstructing a reactor ghost:
202.273 Error MainLoop.cpp:1207: Exception at tick 16691252: Мод Reactor Interface (2.0.1) Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π» Π½Π΅ΡƒΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΡŽ ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ±ΠΊΡƒ.
ΠŸΠΎΠΆΠ°Π»ΡƒΠΉΡΡ‚Π°, сообщитС ΠΎΠ± этой ошибкС Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°.

Error while running event Reactor Interface::on_pre_ghost_deconstructed (ID 92)
Reactor Interface/control.lua:223: attempt to index local 'interface' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Reactor Interface/control.lua:223: in function <Reactor Interface/control.lua:220>

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

deleted. wrong button

3 years ago

deleted. wrong button

3 years ago

My apologies, that was an embarrassing oversight. Fixed now.

3 years ago

Thank you!

New response