|Created:||4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.0.5 (4 months ago)|
This mod tries to migrate your map from 0.16 to 0.17 by creating a second map with the same seed as your current one and copies over the terrain.
What will get copied:
- Terrain colors
What won't get copied:
- Ore, oil
This mod does not fix lakes, as there is no way to predict what your old 0.16 lake would've looked like at the edge of the map. You might've modified the lake using landfills. In the end I decided that anything water related will be left untouched, so while you won't get terrain color tearing, you might get tearing near water.
How to use
- Simply install this mod using the in-game mod manager.
- Load the map you want to migrate.
- Be patient, this takes a long time!
- Once complete, save your map.
- Disable/delete this mod, so next time you won't need to wait for another repainting.