Rampant Blockable Projectiles deprecated

Updates the spitter projectiles in Rampant so that they can be blocked by walls using the Walls Block Spitters mod.

6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

b Too many trivial-smoke IDs, game won't launch.

After installing this mod, whenever I try to load Factorio, I get an error message saying exactly: "Failed to load mods: Reached ID limit for trivial-smoke. The game cannot contain more than 255 instances of this prototype due to hardcoded limits of the engine".

6 years ago

Yeah, disable this mod, or go in your mod setting file (In mod directory) and set the new enemies option for Rampant to false.

Can't use this + the Rampant new enemies

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

So, by disabling Rampant new enemies, does that mean I'm stuck with only vanilla critters, or does it mean I get older versions of Rampant enemies?

6 years ago

Once you've turned off the new enemy variations (which I think are different than the regular/old), you can disable this blockable mod, and you should be able to turn the new enemies back on.

Alternately, it's likely easier just to set this mod to false in the mod list file to begin with.

I'm not struggling with disabling the mod, that's easy. I was just hoping there was a way I could make it compatible with everything else, without sacrificing content. Thanks, though.