Rails NEW recipe

Changing railroad tracks recipe for more accurate

Content
2 years ago
Trains

i Recipes

2 years ago

These are obviously only my opinion, but...

The rail recipe should've kept the iron stick (can be cut up to serve as the rail spikes) and just added the wood.

As for the production recipe, you could've just decreased it to 20 rails. IMO, uranium ore shouldn't be used in it. Maybe add an optional setting for that?

2 years ago

I changed rails recipe to three main materials. I didnt take into account small parts like bolts, pads and nuts. In vanilla rail was from three materials and i wanted hold it balanced. Add extra material will increase cost of production which i wasnt want do.

20 rails are still high ammount. I analized wood consumption in all researchs and to complete game you need 170k wood. Its over 40k trees. You'll never collect this amount of wood if you're not playing in green area. I had to reduce it to 5 rail and add extra material to hold balance. Decided add uranium ore because its the least utilized resource in the game

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

I think you don't need to change the purple scientific package recipe, especially for K2 or SE, you need to make a link to the tree crafting mods to use your rails recipe in the vanilla game there are on the low trees maps settings

New response