Extended Range

Longer range versions of all underground belts and the underground pipe.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Transportation

i Any ideas or suggestions on new changes or additions?

4 years ago

See title.

4 years ago

An update for 0.18?
Actually I do have a few things:
I've noticed that the game doesn't recognize the different types of belts as the same thing, meaning it doesn't attempt to connect a regular with a > or with a >> of the same tier, allowing you to nest far more belts around. I'm not sure how this looks at the technical side but an option to allow for additional, identical in length but not able to connect tiers of belt for even more salad could be fun.

If possible fix the upgrade planner not seeing the extended belts. When I have a Yellow>> underground belt and drag the upgrade planner over it, it'll replace it with a red regular underground belt.

And why not include a silly, late game fun option that's just an underground belt with an absurd length and speed to match? Can even be separate from the blue line. "Acceleration tunnel" for instance.

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to figure out point one and will look at the other two.

2 years ago

I'd like an option in the ModSettings to adjust the length and price. basically i want massive like size 50 undergrounds with a price to match.

2 years ago

The above was before i "used" the mod.

-I'd also like the option to, when I pick a pipe or belt back up, to get the raw resource back instead. maybe i built a medium, but realized too late that I really wanted a long.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

yes i like what this mod does, i just wish for those two things.

-Get resources back when I pick up because I need something different.
-More tiers or customizable lengths/cost because I want massive sizes sometimes like 200 long.

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to figure out point one and will look at the other two.

ever figure this out? hoping you can add this to pipes as well.

7 months ago

option to disable some belts. For example disable all x3 ones, if user want to use only x2 ones,
or disable all belts, if user install mod for the pipes.

Just like we can't connect yellow and red belts in the stock, the same way we can't connect yellow stock and yellow x2 β€” they are different.
to fix this confusion you can change color of grey lines on the belts in between of yellow/red/blue color to be more white or more black, this way user can differentiate belts.

add a version for Space Explorations space underground belt and the later avaible deep space underground belts.
Logistics-4 undergound belts could also need longer versions

New response