Date: 14. 03. 2019
- QuickItemSwap can now cycle between item ghosts if you lack the actual item.
- By default, this excludes items that have not been researched. You can globally disable this in Mod Settings, or you can whitelist specific items.
- You can now whitelist or blacklist items (default keybind: Alt+Y while holding an item)
- When cycling between related items, blacklisted items will be ignored (unless they are in your inventory)
- When cycling between related items, whitelisted items will be allowed (even if they are not yet researched)
- Blacklisting and whitelisting only affects cases when a ghost would be chosen or if an item would be created (in cheat mode). Items in your inventory are always considered.
- You can reset your entire blacklist with /qis-clear-blacklist
- Added support for the train stops in the Train Supply Manager mod
Date: 27. 02. 2019
- Update for Factorio 0.17.
- Removed all quickbar logic.
- Generate group information for belts/splitters/undergrounds procedurally. This should automatically add support for modded belts, such as those from Bob's Logistics.
Date: 23. 04. 2018
- Add support for blueprints, blueprint books, deconstruction planners, and similar items from mods.
- Items of a particular type are treated as members of one group. "Y" will cycle between different blueprint books, for instance.
- Cycling groups will cycle between selecting a blueprint, a blueprint book, or a deconstruction planner.
- Other items that have an item_number are also supported when cycling items, but do not support cycling groups.
- Added support for the Artillery Wagon
- Add support for Electric Vehicles (locomotives only)
- Add support for FARL (locomotives only)
Date: 23. 12. 2017
- Add support for the unofficial Creative Mode Fix.
- Add Buffer Chests to the Logistic Chests group, and reordered the group to match the inventory window.
Date: 13. 12. 2017
- Update for Factorio 0.16
- Temporarily add support for Batteries Not Included, since [a bug in the current Factorio experimental](https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=182&t=54567&p=321491) prevents that support from working in the opposite direction.
- Added more verbose error messaging if another mod submits an invalid patch.
- Swapped the order of arguments on `apply_patch` to make it less likely for someone to inadvertently forget to specify `source`.
Date: 11. 12. 2017
- Add support for items from Logistic Train Network, Smarter Trains, Vehicle Wagon, and Nixie Tubes.
- Add speculative support for artillery wagons.
Date: 05. 12. 2017
- Fix default keybindings for Previous Item and Previous Group.
- Console announcements when a configuration change is detected are now only displayed in debug mode. They also now are prefixed with `[QuickItemSwap]` to indicate they are coming from this mod.
Date: 01. 12. 2017
- Added support for items from Creative Mode
- Added support for creating items from thin air (rather than skipping over them) when your player is in cheat mode (i.e. as a result of the creative mode mode or `/c game.players.cheat_mode = true`). Can be toggled in settings. Has no effect when not in cheat mode.
- Made significant internal changes to allow mod integration
- First pass of an API to allow other mods to add recipes.
Date: 30. 11. 2017
- Flip logic on modules to make more sense: each tier is now a group, rather than each module type being a group.
Date: 30. 11. 2017
- First public release.