PYLONS deprecated

DISCONTINUED: see my protossbuildings mod ( https://mods.factorio.com/mod/protossbuildings ) for updates/continuations...

1 year, 11 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g No mod settings?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

You just updated this mod and absolutely fcked my base. I was using large pylons for their radius and built my whole base with it in mind. I was like, okay, let me try using small pylons, but you changed the fcking recipe to pylon 3's. I haven't built any of those yellow chips and 80+ hours in. Please add mod settings to set the radius ourselves to the maximum value it used to be, you're making my Pylon Efficiency Necessary Infrastructure Safety rating tiny now.

Thank you for your time and for allowing me to construct additional pylons.

EDIT Bob's modules made your recipe superbly difficult to make. I removed that module mod. Still should add mod settings so any future changes don't screw people over.

3 years ago

my bad man... did not mean to murder your base...

3 years ago

i plan to have a friend guide me through an integration for those going from my previous version to this one auto converting the pylons... I'm still learning the do's/and do not of modding and mod updating...
thank you for you input it helps me learn ;)

3 years ago

Thanks man, I bit the bullet and went through the rigamarole of re-pyloning the base with small pylons now so we're all good.

3 years ago

Aldaris is proud yet unsatisfied...

New response