PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b No science pack 0 with AAI industry

3 years ago

Hi Kingarthur,

i was wondering if support for AAI Industry has been cancelled? Since alot of code around AAI Industry has been removed in the newer versions.
So my Problem is in factorio 1.1 Modlist( AAI industry, Pycoal & Pycoal TBAA) fully updated (new game), there are no science packs 0.

With kind regards,
Unifire

3 years ago

its not cancelled per say. just pulled out along with most of the old code as it had a number of issues. i intended to redo it eventually. right now im working on cleaning up the pymods tech tree and other issues. when thats straighten out i plan to get back to doing the compatibility stuff properly with an organized plan.

3 years ago

aha i thought it was something in this line well the organized code looks good so keep up the good work and syl

New response