PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Ore Settings Recommendations

3 years ago

So with a pack which includes Madclowns, Bobs, Angels, and Py's Ores among other things, the starting zone will have so many ores that some of them get swallowed up by eachother or the ocean. It also feels weird for there to be ores like Nickel present, considering that they're available from refining Bobmonium, Saphirite, and so forth too.

So I guess my question is multi-fold. Is it possible to remove some of the redundant Pyanadon ores, so that eg Nickel must be refined from base minerals? If so, what settings do I need to change, mods do I need to add, or lines of code do I need to edit? Secondly, how can I reduce the chaos of the start? Would tossing in something like RSO or another mod be recommended here? And thirdly- what general settings and mods for ore generation do others use here?

3 years ago

rso would definitely go a long way to help reduce the issues. angels mods have some built in functions to remove extra resources and to trigger those ores to be part of the refining setup. if you look at the git theres a pull request with the basics there to remove the extra py ores and add them to angels refining. its incomplete but should be able to get the majority of what your after taken care of.

3 years ago

Alright thank you, I'll see what I can do with that.

3 years ago

RSO recomended!

New response