PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Post 1.0 release bug (hint: heavy-water)

3 years ago

Hello Sir,

Thank you for creating such a great fusion mod. And your mod description deserves an award.

So: You may already be aware, but just in case, 1.0 dropped yesterday and I'm getting this error about heavy water when I attempt to load Factorio (after updating all mods of course)

"Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "heavy-water" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Recipe has invalid main product heavy-water. The product does not exist in the recipe product list. Modifications: Pyanodons Fusion Energy > Angel's Petro Chemical Processing > PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Mods to be disabled:
pyfusionenergy (1.6.3)
angelspetrochem (0.9.13)
*PyCoalTBaA (0.9.10)"

(The asterists were actually bullet points of a list)

I know its very soon after update, so please, take your time, and thank you for such a great mod.

Cheerio,
Samwhell

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

Has a fix been found yet?

3 years ago

Mr. kingarthur said it should be working on a GitHub thread I made here:

https://github.com/kingarthur91/PyCoalTBaA/issues/48

I haven't had time to see if my particular configuration of mods is working. Hopefully your is though.

Hail kingarthur!
LONG LIVE THE KING!

3 years ago

This is still an issue. Downloaded the latest versions of Bob's, Angel's, and Pyanodon's (without AlienLife) mods and can't start the game due to the error mentioned earlier.

Is there a workaround to get this working or is there an update for when this will be addressed?

New response