PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Fish Butchery

4 years ago

Hi, love the mod, help a great deal getting all those mods together. But, having an issue with Angel's bio, and some adjustments made by what looks like this mod, but I can't seem to find in it any where. What is happening is I can grow fish in the Fish Tank, but when I try to process the fish for meat, blood, and bones, the advanced factory, (from Pyan), doesn't allow for the fish as an ingredient. When I hover over the recipe I get "Unknown key: "recipe-fish-butchery-1"". Also when I use an advanced factory, from Pyan again, it will make the meat, blood, and bone, with 0 inputs. I found in the overrides for angles, where you are adding the items to the results, but can't find any place where the ingredients are either being removed, or updated. I tried just adding a add_ingredient, which seemed to not crash, but didn't do anything either. Tried the butchery too, but can't smelt fish is the error I get when I try to drop them in. Ingredients for the fish are nutrient pulp, water, and brown algae. The original, without this mod is fish, water, and pulp, I think, so something is modifying the inputs, just not finding what. If we could put two together, that would be great, (fish, pulp, water, and algae). Puts the mods together if would feel more cohesive. Takes fish to make fish, etc. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks again for the mod.

3 years ago

Still seeing this issue in 1.0 release. https://imgur.com/a/CpGXV9J It seems to lack ingredients. I can output all the parts I want, but haves piles of fish I can't get rid of. My factory is starting to smell from all the fish.

New response