PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

i AAI Science pack 0

4 years ago

Adding it to literally all tech past automation seems a bit excessive, considering that main bulk of AAI content is in early game. I suggest changing it to only be necessary for techs before automation. Also, part of AAI Programmable Vehicles change to vanilla is that it moves circuit network tech to red science for early vehicle builds, so I also suggest circuit network, hauler and all techs from programmable vehicles and structures also only require SP0, as well as removing rubber from red and green wires' recipes if Programmable Vehicles is active to keep in line with what it does (giving early circuit network builds). Maybe change turrets and chaingunner techs to only need SP0 too.

New response