PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Omnilib Incopatability

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Got this lovely error message https://imgur.com/a/piSj8WO when trying to load the game with the full py suit and omnifluid , tough according to the lua code the error comes from a Omnilib Interaction (Omni icon issue fixer block)

4 years ago

oh good another omni error. are you only using py and omnifluid or is there others? for reasons that i have yet to determine adding other mods that shouldn't have anything to do with omni causes it to break things in odd ways which results in errors like that for a fix for a different set of issues with omni

4 years ago

Well even after deactivating basicly evrything except all official py mods you list as compatible in your mod and Omnilib + Omnifluid ,it still doenst work.
Only when I actully remove Omnifluid it starts up fine , just with a now unused omnilib installed

4 years ago

ok. its likely just something with omnifluid that is causing it then ill get it looked at later today

4 years ago

Well looks more to me like an error caused by an update of the basegame, but youre the expert here XD

4 years ago

Oh and for anyone else having this problem, the solution for now is going into the final fixes file and commenting out (or deleting) the entire code block ment for fixing omnifluid icons

New response