PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Raw Ores and Ore Sorting.

4 years ago

Getting along pretty well with Bob's, Angel's and Py's, your mod helps a lot. But, when I use the Ore sorters from Angel's to make, say aluminium, it makes a different aluminium than what Py's or Angel's can use. I can use it for copper, but for the aluminium, I can't put the ore into anything, Angel's or Py's. It has the Angel's icon still, the small gold-ish nuggets, as opposed to Py's one big chunk.

4 years ago

yea as posted same for Nickel :( hope kingarthur be kind to sort it :)

4 years ago

the overrides are not catching the ore for some reason and changing it. can you send me a copy of your save file. it might be a mod changed something i didnt catch or could be an error on my end

4 years ago

Seeing lines in data-updates that looks like you started ore-sorting, but didn't quite finish it. At least by the notes

4 years ago

Depending on what your looking at it's most likely the newer overhaul to ore sorting I'm working on but havnt release as it's not ready.

The current ore sorting stuff is buried in the override files

4 years ago

Hello,

Stuck by this problem, i finally managed to fix it by editing the .lua files in the mod folder.

In : overrides\angels-mods\overrides\overrides-updates.lua
add the following lines at the end of the document :

fun.global_item_replacer("tin-ore","ore-tin")
fun.global_item_replacer("nickel-ore","ore-nickel")
fun.global_item_replacer("lead-ore","ore-lead")
fun.global_item_replacer("rutile-ore","ore-titanium")
fun.global_item_replacer("bauxite-ore","ore-aluminium")
fun.global_item_replacer("quartz","ore-quartz")
fun.global_item_replacer("zinc-ore","ore-zinc")

I hope this will help some people.

4 years ago

Helped me. Thought it might be bauxite related. Thanks much!

New response