PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
23 hours ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Synthesis gas isn't replaced everywhere

4 years ago

Mining (Chrome) still requires SynGas from PyCoal instead of Synthesis gas from Angel's. You can kind of get passed it, because you can smelt chromium from dust, instead of ore, but that's still quite a big deal. Maybe just add a recipe for free change from Synthesis to SynGas and vice versa as a quick fix?

4 years ago

If you have Angel's there should be converter recipes already. Although the override should be working anyway.

I'll check it asap and get it sorted out.

4 years ago

I do have both Angel's Petro Chemical Processing and Pyanodons Petroleum Handling, but all SynGas and Synthesis gas recipes gives you Synthesis gas. I don't really see a converter recipe, what machine does it?

4 years ago

theres a converter value that does the conversions you cant really see the recipes unless you using something like fnei or what is it really used for as they are hidden(not my doing its just how petrochem does it)

4 years ago

Ok, but it clearly doesn't work with mining drills, while trying to mine Chrome, is there a way to fix that?

4 years ago

Converter valve worked fine for me in 0.0.55. There was some unobvious problem with fluid mixing while using it, I don't remember how I sorted it out.

4 years ago

Doesn't work for me for some reason. Eh, I just built a giant sand sluicing and tailings dust separation factory, which gives me like 20 chrome plates a minute.

4 years ago

i had the same problem with zinc as well, fixed it by adding following code in prototypes\angels-mods\overrides\overrides.lua in line 95:

if data.raw.resource['ore-zinc'] ~= nil then
if data.raw.fluid['gas-synthesis'] ~= nil then
data.raw.resource['ore-zinc'].minable.required_fluid = 'gas-synthesis'
end
end

Replacing 'ore-zinc' with 'ore-chrome' or 'ore-chromium' should work for chrome as well (haven't tried yet).

4 years ago

It worked! Thank you, this will make it much easier to get chrome and zinc. And it is 'ore-chromium' and not 'ore-chrome'. So it looks like this:
if data.raw.resource['ore-chromium'] ~= nil then
if data.raw.fluid['gas-synthesis'] ~= nil then
data.raw.resource['ore-chromium'].minable.required_fluid = 'gas-synthesis'
end
end

New response