PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
14 hours ago
0.15 - 1.1

g different

4 years ago

tinned copper wire is made only from a coil?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

tinned copper and wire strewn tin. This is the same? It would be nice to combine the same components somehow ..

4 years ago

In general, it seems strange of course that iron and copper cannot be directly obtained (angel modes), but all sorts of rare metals are scattered everywhere (py). It looks pretty unbalanced. I wrote about titanium: in angels this is high-level metal, but in "py" not. Surely there are other inconsistencies. In theory, all this must somehow be redone. It’s a pity I don’t know how to make mods, otherwise it might help ..

4 years ago

the process of obtaining metals, I think, should be angelic - complex. Rare metals must be obtained either by angelic methods or by drilling (well, and other complex methods). But not directly on the surface. In the end, this is an alien planet and all metals must be in implicit deposits, uncleaned. The mining process itself should be a serious task! So you need to redo the recipes accordingly. Including the recipe for research package 1

New response