PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
a day ago
0.15 - 1.1

b PCB1 deadlock

4 years ago

Hi.

I was playing with bob's mods, angels, pyanodon, yuoki, msp 30+ and madclown mods together and spotted a deadlock involving pcb1 (ingame: printed circuit substrate 1)

Basicaly all electric early game machines were requiring the pcb1 (ingame: printed circuit substrate 1) instead of the electronic-circuit (ingame: Circuit 1). this meant that i needed the pcb1 item to build machines that i needed to unlock this recipe.

I was able to determine that this happens because of the mod pyhightech/data-updates.lua line 1 collum 219 where the bob's basic-circuit-board gets replaced with the pcb1, causing this problem. Changing from pcb1 to electronic-circuit fixed the problem and allows further progression.

If you need a list of all the mods i can provide it. I hope you understood the problem and that the fix i found is the correct you.

Thank you.

4 years ago

I have the same problem, I'm running angels, bobs, aai and madclown mods besides py's, and the initial research labs requires PCS1 to build, which I can not do since it's not possible to make Formaldehyde

4 years ago

ok new version is out and that issue should be fixed

4 years ago

Some itens have reverted to the bobs circuits with the last update. Inserters, splitters, smelters reverted back to the old circuit itens.

4 years ago

Ok. Got anything besides Bob's electronic that effect his circuits. Shinygfx or anything different from last time.

Most likely is a file load order thing on my end but just in case need to check it isnt something else

4 years ago

I have Shinygfx running. However in the old version of your mod i also had it and if i load it it works fine.
However the cicuits were nto replaced but new recipes added.
As an example i now have circuit 1 item with the pyanodons graphic and a new one called circuit board 1 with the Shinygfx graphic. The new one includes solder in it's recipe.

4 years ago

ok. im still working on this as something in this mod pack is causing all kinds of errors for me so it'll still be sometime before i get it taken care of

4 years ago

The latest mod update by you and pyanodon eliminated one of the circuits.

4 years ago

Damn it. Ok

New response