PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
15 hours ago
0.15 - 1.1

b PBC1 Deadlock with Space Exploration

4 years ago

When using the Py Suite and Space Exploration with TbaA the handcrafted pcb1 isn't valid for any of the initial recipes(distillation columns for ex.). Turning Space Exploration off fixes the issue.

Any quick fix you would suggest for getting these pcb's unbugged? Thank you so much for your work!

4 years ago

You need the pcb1 or circuit 1 for the buildings?

4 years ago

Sorry for lack of clarification. It's the circuit 1 (handcrafted)

4 years ago

ok well go into pycoaltbaa prototypes/recipes and look for 'electronic-circuit-initial'. there is 2 copy's of it. first version gives the pcb1 and the second gives circuit 1 as handcraft recipes. delete the one you dont need and it should fix the issue.

4 years ago

I just booted the game twice. Each time with a different recipe deleted. The first time I deleted it and it was gone from the game(to be expected). The second time when I deleted the other recipe I have the same result as if I left the mod vanilla. I can craft the circuit 1 just fine. For some reason it's not seen as a valid recipe component. What could this mean? Removing Space Exploration fixes it.

I'll probably just run without SpaceEx for now. I just wanted to see if there was an easy alternative I was overlooking. The recipe was my first stop but it seems like isn't making a difference. Thanks again for your work and speedy response!

4 years ago

ok. i need to look into space exploration at some point anyway to see if there are any other issue and ill look into this one also

4 years ago

So I have found a fix for the circuit 1 issue. We were using TbaA to fix a "small-lamp" error we were getting when using Pyrawores and Space Exploration. Everything was great with TbaA and it compiled only to introduce the circuit 1 issue.

Did some digging and commenting out a line in Pyrawores data-update.lua for the small-lamp resulted in not needing TbaA and the circuit 1 issue no longer being present. This was just a fix in our unique modset, but I wanted to let you know in case it helped you any in the future.

New response