PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
17 hours ago
0.15 - 1.1

b im getting an error

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

im trying to load with angels bobs pyanodon and omnimatter mods and i keep getting this error.

edit: i narrow it down. omni research is the one conflicting. all others work fine.

https://imgur.com/9wPEtR2

4 years ago

Ok. Looks like something in my code doesnt like what omni research is doing. Using full set of abpy omni or only some of them?

im using the full set

i realized i was using 0.17.42, because thats the only version i was able to use omni mods, but since angel fix the barrel error now i can use it on 0.17.45 and i dont get the error anymore

4 years ago

Well alright. Works for me. I had to fix a few other things and hadnt got to this yet. Glad to see it's fixed itself

some how i cant get a game running with all a+b+py+omni full set mods to run. im not sure whats the problem. once i take out py and your mod. it works just fine. its weird

4 years ago

Becuase omni is a pain in my ass. I swear I've fixed issues with omni so many times and it works and then itll break again soon after.

I'll give it another look at and see what's going on this time

4 years ago

Just check as of right now the only ones having issues are omnifluild and omnicommpression.

4 years ago

Otherwise full abpz

i dont have those installed

they were on but they were giving me errors so i took them off

4 years ago

So your still having issues with those 2 off?

yup. im not getting an error. it just doesnt load a new map

4 years ago

You said it works with out py. Just turn off pycoal and send me a save with everything else. Probably a multiple mod conflict causing it to lock up

will do

when you said to turn off pycoal you mean pycoal touched by an angel?

i cant get it run without pycoal touched by an angel

4 years ago

No. I mean pycoalprocessing. I already have all pymods and can turn them on. It's the rest I want to sync from the save. As anything I'm missing it will download and will set the mod settings

ah ok. i'll try again

how can i send you the save file?

4 years ago

forums. post on pycoaltbaa page or pm. link to a google drive, onedrive or some other cloud storage thing.

sent

4 years ago

Ok. I'm off to bed I'll look at this later today and see what going on

ok thanks

i was wrong about omni research, its omnipermute thats cause the lock up. i can load the majority of omni mods

4 years ago

the lock up with omnipermute (OP) can be avoided if you start a new map without OP save the map then load the map with OP enabled it works for me in factorio 0.16

i will try that thanks

New response