PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
20 hours ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Bug between Pycoalprocessing and AAI Industry: sand icon size

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

So as far as I can tell i'm having an issue where it is trying to use the Pycoalprocessing sand icon .png but the AAI Industry sand icon size in the .lua
Yours is the compatibility mod so I figured I would post this here first. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1338: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
Sprite name: pycoalprocessing/graphics/icons/sand.png.
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: pycoalprocessing/graphics/icons/sand.png

4 years ago

Looks like someone and I'm guessing aai industries has something set to use a 64x64 image. The one in pycoal is to small.

I'll need to update whatever it is to use the right image/size. What mods are you using. Full py+aaii?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

too many mods. I think I have 178 mods XD But ya i'm trying to get bob+angels+py+aai and some more to work together and its... rough.

And ya AAI Industries is using 64x64 images for icons.

4 years ago

So NOT AAI. The issue is deadlock SE compatibility mod.

4 years ago

are you taking about this mod? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Deadlock-SE-bridge

4 years ago

im guessing yes as you also posted in the disscusion page there 2

4 years ago

Yes. I spent 3 hours last night loading 1 mod at a time and accidently found out that some issues were caused by other mods as I reported there.

New response