PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
15 hours ago
0.15 - 1.1

b is there a way to fix this?

4 years ago

thought i did. are you using the latest update. and do youhave any madclowns mods on?

yea i have madclowns on and i updated your mod today

4 years ago

ok to fix it just delete the line that says: data.raw.recipe["omnirec-base-6-extraction-2"].icons[2].icon = "PyCoalTBaA/graphics/icons/num_6.png". should take care of it.

i did fix it but apparently that fix didnt get saved as its missing the madclowns check on the github copy

will do thanks soooo much :)

4 years ago

yep. going to recheck that tonight and make sure i SAVE IT this time

do i delete the word end after it?

4 years ago

No. Leave it or delete the rest of that if statement or it will break things. Its the one above the comment: --need to find recipe with num 6 graphic

ok. thanks. cause i did delete it and it broke, but i re downloaded the file

4 years ago

Ya never delete and end without getting what it was ending or the game will keep trying to do weird things if it doesnt crash first

ah i see. i understand now thanks :)

4 years ago

Oh. Which madclowns are you using? This error shouldn't appear if madclowns is active as it was to fix an error with omni+clowns.

You must not have the one active that actually causes the error that is fixed by that code.

I only ask as it will help me to know which one of clowns mods I need to check is active before that code is run.

madclown mods: i have madclown's extended AngelBob Minerals, Angelbob Nuclear Extension, Processing and Nuclear Extension.

Dont have madclown's Science running

4 years ago

Ok

am i using the right one?

4 years ago

Ya. It's fine. Just trying to figure out which one was the problem child

ah i see

4 years ago

same problem still exists with PyTBAA 0.56 and i have the same modlist from madclown (just for info sakes) since we know how to fix this now, i also want to thank you for your hard work related to this mod since you make the impossible come true and not much people seem to realise how much time and effort you need for bugfixing all these
issues.

New response