PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
20 hours ago
0.15 - 1.1

g FuelRod and Sand Casting in a lot of recipes

4 years ago

So when enabling Pyandon mods with Bobs and Angels, plus PyCoal TBaA, the ingredients "Sand Casting", "Fuel Rod" and other objects seem to be inserted into most recipes.

Furthermore, refining Rubyte seems to have disappeared

Does anyone have any tips for this?

4 years ago

the fuelrod things is just something pymods does. they do give extra plates for the cost but im really not sure they are wanted. i know ive never used them

what do you mean by refining rubyte. like non of the sorting for rubyte is working or ?

if you can send me a save ill take a look at what is going on with rubyte

4 years ago

After some careful shuffling of mods, I suspect that DP77 breaks PyCoal with Angels

4 years ago

https://gyazo.com/cc4f14cc743fcfb5cea78ad8306469ff

The error is back, with DP77 disabled

4 years ago

the recipes with lime sand castings and fuelrods are not an error. its an intentional feature of pycoal.

4 years ago

I might add, related to this, that the sand casting/fuel rod lines of recipes are seemingly auto-generated and do so in such a way that breaks balance - in a game without pyrawores installed, one could use it on several steps of angel's smelting process to create magnitudes of plates from very small amounts of ore.

It might not be an error, but it's a blatant balance issue.

4 years ago

Yes I'm fully aware it's a balance issue. Py+Angel's has a lot of them and I'm working them all over. But it takes time and I'm not releasing the rebalance until I'm got what I feel it's an organized and balanced playthrough up thru at least sci 3.

Like this isnt the only issue I want to fix properly but it's also not stopping factorio loading or stopping progress so it's not something needing extra prioritized attention than any other part of these mods.

The balance is coming. Just takes time.

New response