PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
a day ago
0.15 - 1.1

b With oder mods

5 years ago

Hello,

I have discovered something here again what needs to be fixed:

failed to load mods: PyCoalTBaA / data-final-fixes.lua: 9: PyCoalTBaA / prototypes / overrides-Hightech.lua: 304: attempt to index field'bio-refugium-buffers' (a nil value)

Thank you

5 years ago

Pretty sure that only happens with an old version of bio processing active. Which version are you using?

5 years ago

from Angel is the 0.5.6 installed
if you mean the Bio industries mod, i have the 2.6.11 version installed!

5 years ago

ok im pretty sure i fixed that in the last update i did. it should only activate the parts related to bio-refugium-buffers if they are there

5 years ago

Now I play in the version Factorio 0.16.51 and use pyCoal Touched By a Angel in the 0.0.39, but when the game starts the mod will not load. it is red and can not be active because of the optional mods KaoExtended (0.16.13) and Boblogistics (0.16.23) is required. But as soon as I boblogistics update there is a game crash

New response