PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 days ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Startup error

5 years ago

Got this error on startup, only major mods are the bobs angels and py suite :/

Failed to load mods: PyCOalTBaA/data-updates.lua:3:PyCoalTBaA/prototypes/recipes.lua:459:attempt to index field 'carbon' (a nil value)

5 years ago

are you using the full set of bobs? from the error it looks like you might be trying to use it without bob ore or plates

5 years ago

Now after installing bobplates and activating py again I get this ... which doesnt seem to make any sense considering I only have 1 file of pytbya in my mods folder O.o
https://imgur.com/a/AOITRtX

5 years ago

that just because of the way factorio loads things that it got listed twice. if you can give me the full mod list (just a copy of mod-list.json works) of what your trying to use i can load it up and correct any errors or missing checks.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Removing omnifluid also gives the same error just with the mods to be removed only showing pytba

5 years ago

alright thanks ill look into and get it fixed asap

5 years ago

alrighty thank you ^^

New response