PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 days ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Vacuum Tube = Valve?

5 years ago

This actually isn't caused by your mod, but by having bobs and pymods mods running together (with or without pyro, though I'm opting to not use pyro cause it's a resource hog) the vacuum tube has the name and description of a valve. There are a few other things like several recipes under "Angel's Refining" that use the advanced foundry that give "Something went wrong" for the recipe, as well as no recipes for the higher tier py buildings (not sure if intended or not).

5 years ago

I'm looking into the vacumtube issue. All the higher their buildings should have recipes if py gave them one so I look into those

5 years ago

It seems the higher tier building recipes will show up while using pyro, but won't have recipes if not using pyro, if that helps any.

5 years ago

i just checked and the higher tier buildings are disabled unless pyro is active. the code to add them to techs and enable them is in the pyro mod. so they shouldnt be showing up or have a recipe without it. im still working on the other 2 issues

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Found another issue. The advanced foundry requires Invar, you need the advanced foundry to produce duralumin, duralumin is used for science pack 2, science pack 2 is needed to make Invar. The other method of making duralumin, via the casting unit mk1, requires pyanodon's molten copper, which again requires science pack 2. This could be fixed by making the foundry not require Invar. It would also help if py's machines would accept molten metals from angel's.

On a semi-related note, turrets requiring duralumin hurts a lot early game, even with other mods adding turrets.

5 years ago

ok. im back for my semi vacation for pycoaltbaa over christmas. i finally had some time to actually play with pyro. ill probably just remove invar from the mk01. ethier bump it up a lvl or 2 or just drop it from the foundry. the molten metals issue will be fixed soon as im going to do a major rebalance to py+angels as its long over due.

ya the duralumin in turrents sucks even with just pymods. duralumin is buried a little to far down with the amount of work science 1 and 2 require in pys. im think it needs moved to the mark 2 turrets

tldr. ill fix the invar issue asap the rest might be a little longer

New response