PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
a day ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Can you make Pyanodon Mods compatible with BobExtended kaorhil's upgrade for 0.16 ?

5 years ago

In BobExtended kaorhil's upgrade for 0.16 you need for "Simple Circuit" the "Resistor 2" from Py Hightech, and to produce "Resistor 2" you need for the Buildings the "Simple Circuit" :( Does Pyanodon Change the normal Resistor from Bobs to "Resistor 2" ? I think for this Recipe the "Resistor 1" is the better Item to produve the "Simple Circuit".

MFG Haudi

5 years ago

I see you have this in your Mod: "OV.global_replace_item('basic-electronic-components','resistor2')" can you replace this in Resistor 1 ?

5 years ago

Ya. I'll look at it later today and update it for Bob's extended

5 years ago

Looks like all the i/o item are still wanting Bob's electronic parts. I'll get them all fixed and an update out soon

5 years ago

i made the changes and i believe ive found all the issues. i updated the parts and fixed the i/o lvl 4 wasn't being used in any recipe. please update and let me know if i missed anything

5 years ago

Yeah really nice. Your update helps a lot, thank you very much. :-)

New response