PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 days ago
0.15 - 1.1

g ScienceCostTweaker-Mexmer Issue

5 years ago

I am getting an error when trying to load "ScienceCostTweaker-Mexmer" and "pyTBAA".

Failed to load mods: PyCoalTBaA/data-final-fixes.lua:33: PyCoalTBaA/updates/SpaceX.lua:343: attempt to index field 'results' (a nil value)

I am also running "Space Extension Mod" aka SpaceX which might be contributing to the issue. Is this fixable? I've never messed around with mods so I have no clue. Thanks

5 years ago

your not the first to report this error. working on fixing it now. if you can go to this page and download the attachment i added with a fix
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=59268&p=384414#p384414

let me know if that works or please provide me the factorio-current.log file

5 years ago

The game successfully loaded with that attachment you gave me so I assume it fixed it.
Thanks for the exceptionally speedy reply!! I didn't want to play without that mod combo

5 years ago

your welcome. im happy you posted when you did as i was actively working on it and needed a guinea pig to test it

New response