PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 days ago
0.15 - 1.1

b PyCoal + Omni = loading screen stuck at omnicompression (no error, not advancing)

5 years ago

Log: https://pastebin.com/qUaACZtn
Using all Bob Angels Omni Py Suite

5 years ago

This will just happen if py is enabled

5 years ago

Ok. I had noticed that when I was messing with that other issue.

Just to confirm factorio doesnt crash or lock up or run out of ram. It just sits there doing nothing at all.

5 years ago

Exactly, I have 16 Gb of RAM and i barely use 2 by that point of the load, at most it takes 11 Gb. No Crash either.

5 years ago

Ok. I'll look at it later tonight after I get off work

5 years ago

Has there been any progress at all? As always If I can help with anything, just say.

5 years ago

Not much. Spent a bit of time looking at it last night. Trying to figure out what it's getting stuck on. Atm other than getting on the discord again and letting emperorzelos know about it there isnt much I can think of you can help with as I dont know what the actual problem is beyond factorio just sits there.

5 years ago

I also encountered this issue, I have two guesses what the problem might be:

1) It isn't actually stuck, it just takes a whole lot of time as there's plenty of recipes and items to walk through. I haven't had the patience to test this theory.
2) It gets stuck in an infinite loop somehow.

5 years ago

it was getting suck on some recipes and unable to complete. ive fixed that issue now

New response