PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 days ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Bob logistics + this mod makes the game unable to load

5 years ago

title

5 years ago

Ok. What is the error its giving. Also mod list would be helpful

5 years ago

Just playing with bob logistics and library and the pycoal and this mod, so both are enabled here is a screen cap of the error https://imgur.com/a/opEVcZN

5 years ago

So only Bob's logistic and not the rest of Bob's. I'm pretty sure that's just an issue with pycoal processing expecting full Bob's if it detects boblib. There's nothing in the pycoaltbaa mod that can fix that. I'll need to make a edit to pycoal itself to fix the mod check

5 years ago

oh, but that was just me trying to isolate the error, when i try to run the game with all my mods https://pastebin.com/qy9JpLuG I get this https://imgur.com/a/rBQuHMe

5 years ago

It seems the culprit of this is omnimatter

5 years ago

Ah. I'll look into in a bit when I get home and get it fixed

5 years ago

thank you

5 years ago

well Congratulations. you managed to find a very difficult bug to track down. ive spent like 3 hours downloading and enabling mods and cant reproduce that crash. right now i have 5dims, aaii + remaining aai stuff, bobs, bioindustries, angels, omni, and pymods all loaded without issue.

if you'd kindly disable omni and send me a save here or pm on the forums with the rest of the mods your trying to use so i can use the save sync to find them all it will save me sometime.

also if your feeling spunky enable the omni mods one by one till it crashes again will narrow down the problem
i cant get omnicompression to load it just sits here doing nothing for me for like 20+ mins so idk if its the problem or not.

the crash log unfortunately doesn't really indicate where the problem is and all the error is stating is that onmi doesn't like one of the angels functions im calling in my mod. doesn't say which one or what doesn't like it and its fine with the above listed mods active.

5 years ago

were you able to replicate the error?

5 years ago

Ya I was able to replicate the error. I've been trying to fix it but nothing I can do on my end is working. At this point I think we need to let mention it to the author of the omni mods.

5 years ago

alright, thank you

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Joined omnisuite discord, tried to get help to solve the issue and everyone was kind of a dick about me using py, i posted a bug report, but having in mind how the omni community sees py, It's not likely they'll fix this.

5 years ago

That's real great. Given that all the other mods load fine in seems to be an issue with omni but whatever. I did make a small amount of progress and was able to fix the one error but then had issues with 30 sci packs ran out of ram.

I cant promise anything but I'll keep digging and see if I can find what the is acting up and try to fix it

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Is there any way i can help fixing this? I have plenty of ram to test anything also, 30 sci packs?

5 years ago

I'm not sure really but best suggestion I have right now is make a post on Angel's sub forum detailing the error its causing in his scripts with the mod list and and save attached.

Hopefully he might be able to understand what's wrong more than I do.

Other than that just start with omni active and start enabling mods till it crashes. Like start with the all the mod pack. Then enable a few mods at a time till it breaks.

5 years ago

I'll make the error report on Angel's forum and see what he says when I get back to my computer in a moment. See what he says about it

5 years ago

I'm currently at the omnimods discord with Zelos and Arch666angel, hopefully we can fix this

5 years ago

ok awesome. well let me know how that goes.

5 years ago

The culprit seems to be more science suite with omni

New response