PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 days ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Science pack 1 requires science pack 1

5 years ago

I may be wrong but science pack 1 needs fawogae substrate which needs coke and all the recipes for coke are closed behind research that requires science pack 1.

(Im also running AAI industry and AAII Science pack 0 so not sure if that may be the problem.)

5 years ago

I'll write a micromod that makes Py compatible with AAI Industry... maybe

5 years ago

I'll write a micromod that makes Py compatible with AAI Industry... maybe

EDIT: I looked through the recipes and you can easily get coke from the Coal gas process in a Destructive distillation column. The only issue with AAI industry is that offshore pumps are blocked by the electric engine recipe. But I may be wrong because I don't know what Science Pack 0 does.

5 years ago

as far as i know aaii sp 0 moves the needed techs for aaii to an easier to craft science pack so that things like the electric engines can be unlocked to craft needed parts. i assume it works but i havnt really checked and nobodys said otherwise

5 years ago

Yep checked it but couldn't be bothered coming back to this post xD. I've been making a bunch of different mods to make a legendary Bobs, Angels, AAI Industry, Pyanodons High Tech, Space X pack

New response