PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

i PyCoal >> AAI Industries Burner Start

5 years ago

Due to an unfortunate lack of electricity in an AAI Industries start, my engineer has suffered a horrible fate of Spontaneous Total Existence Failure, as I had to delete that save.

The incompatibility that needs attention here is simple.
AAI industries places electricity about an hour of setup and research away at the start, forcing you to operate on primitive burners for everything.

PyCoal's primitive equipment just to get Red Science going requires several electrically powered buildings to be functional to produce the red science packs.

This chicken and the egg-styled problem prevents basic progress. And without progress, the engineer is Biter Food.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

This mod should fix that issue. https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-industry-sp0
It hasn't been updated in a bit though. If that doesn't work for you let me know and I can make a fix in a few days.

5 years ago

kingarthur, theres a long standing bug in AAI SP0 that causes a crash from not detecting angels tanks. Have you made some code to help fix that? i love AAI but can't edit the LUA files. think its a WIN10 issue.

5 years ago

I haven't but I can fix it. I've edit lua on win10 all the time so it's not a win10 issue

5 years ago

could u make your own sp0 addon fro aai integrated in this mod ?

5 years ago

Ya. I already planned on it. I'll get to it soonish

5 years ago

nice. Do you collect donations?

5 years ago

Na. Not really set anything up for that. I do this because I like the challenge

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

i added ad-hoc solution... so basically i added pump to starting kit.

edit... i changed pipes to stone pipes and added copper and normal pipes

New response