PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
a day ago
0.15 - 1.1

g mod version the same but different content

5 years ago

Hi, my friend and I were trying to play together, and it seems this is the only mod we had an issue with. Is there anything we can do to fix this error?

5 years ago

I'm not sure. There shouldn't be anything in this one to cause that. It must be conflicting with another mod. If you can post a mod list and I'll look into later

5 years ago

Me and my friend have the same issue and it is just this. Tried to make sure we both had the same settings, same exact download files and no luck. May test some more.

5 years ago

Someone linked this thread in the Discord, so I haven't tested anything here, but you may find this thread (especially Rseding's final comment) useful if it turns out to be the same issue: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=356272#p356272

5 years ago

ok. i belive i fixed the issue based on my own searching and ironcartographer linked info. please update and somebody that was having this issue let me know if its working now

New response