PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
a day ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Handmade iron pipe recipe is missing

6 years ago

Hello, installed mods:
Bob´s complete
Angel´s complete
Pyanodon´s complete
AAI complete
MadClown´s complete
And some others

iron pipe recipe made by hand is missing, cant make science pack 1 with out that recipe.
Is this mod causing the problem or is it another?

6 years ago

ive got bobs, angels, and pymods complete sets and iron pipe show up under bobs logistics like it should. so its got to something else conflicting to remove that recipe.

if you could provide a save file or a complete mod list on the pycoaltbaa forum page i can look into it and should be able to fix it asap

6 years ago

I have found the problem, it is the AAI industry mod, it has the basic fluid handling technology that unlocks the iron pipe but it is impossible to do since without the iron pipe you cant do science pack 1 in Pyanodon´s mods.

6 years ago

ok. there is a science pack 0 mod for aaii and pycoal that should fix it.
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-industry-sp0. i recommend trying that if you haven't already. if its still an issue feel free to contact me and ill fix it

6 years ago

Works perfect, thanks.

New response