PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 days ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Fibre glass board has 2 glass slots

6 years ago

and so it cant be automated, is it maybe because of this crossover mod? i dont know really and wantd to ask if someone ahs the same problem

6 years ago

i unfortunately cant find any fiberglass board recipe thats having and issue on my end. as i also posted on the angels bugs section i need more detail on what mods your using and most important what mods are showing up in yellow text on the recipe so that i can look at fixing it for. please post on the pytbaa forum page as the mods site does notify me of these messages

6 years ago

i did post detailed report on what is going on ingame on your forum page https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=354817&sid=2e92ecf0c6b8e8861e0735b6e3edaa9a#p354817

6 years ago

fix update will be uploaded asap

New response