Puzzletory

Play a logical puzzle game in 33 mini-levels. Fix a broken factory by several items in every level, then check if the factory satisfies objectives.

Scenarios
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Great Mod (Feedback)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I downloaded the Puzzletory mod last night and I think it is a great mod overall. I'm about 3/4 of the way through.

The puzzles I have done so far are very unique from each other with there own distinct flavour and challenge. The puzzles feel challenging yet feel like they can be accomplished. It reminds me of the video game series "The Incredible Machine" which I played alot as a child.

I will try and post again once I complete all the bonus challenges (IF I can complete them all, some of them are pretty hard!)

P.S. I am sure you are aware that one of the levels has an incomplete background (I think level 18?)

3 years ago

Thanks, "The Incredible Machine" is one of my inspirations. I also played this game 25 years ago. The second one is the "belt madness" scenario, and the third one is "Fish Filets 2". It is another old logical game.

I think nobody has finished all the optional objectives. The record is 27/33, but I saw solutions from several players only.

Level 18 has the right tiles, but players have reported me it is hard to look at. I will change it in the next mod release.

New response