by Hermios

Let filter fluids in the pump

Utilities
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Update for 1.0 ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello it is possible to update for version 1.0 ? i play with bob and angel and LTN Logistique train, and i have a problem with wrong fluide in system.

And this mod is perfect to avoid all the problem of fluid, when made a mistake in the management of the train. Because I paused my party, because I think it will take me 2 or 3 hours of emptying all the pipes, and I still cannot find where the problem comes from, so if I restart my trains the problem will come back :( Sorry for my english.

Thank you in advance :)

3 years ago

i have test in 1.1 i can play withe the mod after i have change dependency verssion in info.json.

I have for this time a problem for copy/paste the game crash with this eror : https://gyazo.com/9c6c4d8acb605e0d8f7f68827fa2026a

I will try to see if I can find a solution by myself, but I have doubts to get there ^^

here is if the code of the function, if a modder comes here is seen where is the problem:

-- On copy paste
script.on_event(defines.events.on_pre_entity_settings_pasted, function(event)
if (technologyName and not game.players[1].force.technologies[technologyName].researched)
or not GuiEntities then
return
end
local reference
if GuiEntities[event.destination.name] then
reference="name"
elseif GuiEntities[event.destination.type] then
reference="type"
end
if not reference then
return
end
local guiEntities=GuiEntities[event.destination[reference]]
if event.source[reference]==event.destination[reference] then
guiEntities.data[getUnitId(event.destination)].globalData.guiData=clone(guiEntities.data[getUnitId(event.source)].globalData.guiData)
end
end)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

okey it's easy just remove line in the eror:

if event.source[reference]==event.destination[reference] then
guiEntities.data[getUnitId(event.destination)].globalData.guiData=clone(guiEntities.data[getUnitId(event.source)].globalData.guiData)
end

for this time no problem, i test more this mod this night in 1.1

3 years ago

some time agains crash with copy past, and work with tank and pipe, but don't work with fluid wagon :(

New response