Production Scrap 2

All items produce industrial waste, which must be recycled. See the Changelog and FAQ for other mod compatibility.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b 0.1.1 handcrafting 4.2G still

5 years ago

use 30 Stone to handcrafting StoneFurnace ,the StoneWall 4.2G

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm not understanding which one you were trying to handcraft, the stone furnace, or the stone wall? And exactly how much of the raw ingredients were in your inventory? I would like to know those details so I can try to duplicate the error. If possible, post your game save file on the forum. Thank you.

5 years ago

stone furnace

5 years ago

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to duplicate the error. I used different amounts of stone in my inventory, and it always crafted the right amount of stone furnaces. If there wasn't enough stone, I got the usual message "not enough ingredients." That is the normal behavior.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

To further explain -- the handcrafting bug only occurred when there weren't enough intermediate items. In other words, if an item only required one ingredient (like the stone furnace required one raw ingredient), then the normal behavior was to say there were "not enough ingredients." On the other hand, if you were trying to craft filter inserters, which require fast inserters, and those require electronic circuits, and iron plates, and copper cable, and you didn't have enough of those ingredients, then THAT was when the 4.2G bug appeared. So, I'm not sure what scenario you had when you say you couldn't craft the stone furnaces. That's why I mentioned that being able to see your savegame, where I could duplicate the error, would help.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I just had the bug occur as well. Mine was with some other mods (Omnimatter) though so there's no guarantee it isn't one of them causing it. Went to craft stone from crushed stone and got 4.2G stone furnaces in my craft bar. Great work on the mod, I love the idea. Just wanted to share my experience in case it can help track down the bug :D

Edit: Loaded back an autosave and discovered Omnimatter has a production loop that might be the issue. You can crush the stone you already have into crushed stone that can be used to make stone (at a loss) which would count as an intermediate product as you described above.

5 years ago

So crushed stone is from another mod then, right? Is it in the Omnimatter mod that you mentioned? If so, I can load that one up and check it out. Sounds like it might fall under the area of mod compatibility, which we are still working on.

5 years ago

Sorry, our posts crossed in the mail. haha. I will load that mod up and check it out then.

5 years ago

Ok, I did a quick test with the Omnimatter mod, just changing the stone-crushed recipe, and it didn't work; still 4.2G (in my case landfill, but that could be a fluke). So, since that is a huge mod, with a lot of complexity, we will have to have more time to make Production Scrap 2 fully compatible with it. For the time being, let's say that Production Scrap 2 is only compatible with the mods listed in the changelog.

5 years ago

Actually, i just noticed some warnings in the log about the omnimatter mod. So, it also has some things to fix :)

New response