Production Scrap 2

All items produce industrial waste, which must be recycled. See the Changelog and FAQ for other mod compatibility.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Compatibility with Hard Crafting?

5 years ago

Hi,

would it be possible for you to add some smelting compatibility with the mod Hard Crafting? It's a similar mod that makes ore processing and impure smelting create by-products which then need to be dealt with. It doesn't exactly work with your mod right now, because there are multiple ore purities to smelt and none of them produce wasted plates. Additionally, Hard Crafting makes many crafting recipes produce scrap metal, which is quite similar to the scrap in your mod.

Just as an additional question, is High Tech Science supposed to always produce 2.4 scrap batteries?

5 years ago

Hi Blanabba!! I will see the "Hard Crafting" Mod compatibility, it will be more to generate "scrap plates" when the ore are on that phase?

The High tech now has the probability of 6% of generate 40 scrap batteries... its always producing scraps?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thanks for the quick reply,

The High Tech Science thing actually seems to work just like you said, I just used cheat mode which made things a little weird. It just looks weird in the crafting menu with the recipe saying 2.4 Battery Scraps :D

And yes, Hard Crafting has, for example, 4 different smeltable items to make iron plates: Rich Iron Ore, Iron Ore, Crushed Iron and Pulverized Iron. Only Iron Ore produces Iron Plate Scraps right now and seems to override the normal recipe in Hard Crafting.

5 years ago

Hi Blanabba! Hard crafting is a great mod!! I'm studying it, and i liked a lot. I made some support in production scrap 2, i think it's a start! See if it have any error please!! THANKS! XD

5 years ago

Yep, the support you've made seems pretty good! I just think the plate smelting recipes that originally produced slag should do that with your mod too. I think that's only possible if you add an extra output slot to each furnace, but I don't know if that would work...

Same thing with advanced copper plate production; each machine would probably need a new slot for the Plate Scrap output to prevent jamming.

New response