Production Scrap 2

All items produce industrial waste, which must be recycled. See the Changelog and FAQ for other mod compatibility.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Compatibility with Electric Furnaces mod

5 years ago

Hey man, love the mod. I tried to make this mod compatible with the electric furnaces mod as the furnaces in the mod wont generate scrap and I failed miserably trying to make it work (total novice). Could you maybe look into it? I think its cool to have electric furnaces because it makes you make more power and use just as much coal if not more but added convenience with smelting lines and increased pollution (more mods for that hehe). Cheers bud

5 years ago

COOL Splicer!! I'm on it!!! XD I'll try to make it reviewing the smelting recipes in a data-final-fixed.lua... using " if (mods['electric-furnaces']) then ..." i'll try it today.. if works i release a new version!! Thanks Splicer!

5 years ago

I think it will work now!! :D if you could test please!! Thanks!

5 years ago

testing now, thank you man!

5 years ago

Man it works thank you very much for your rapid response, please let me know if you have a donate/patreon link!

5 years ago

I am very flattered and happy! Thanks Splicer..
At the moment I do not have patreon, but you can be sure that you playing and your participation is already a great reward for me!

New response