Production Scrap

All items produce industrial waste, which must be re-utilized or re-incinerated in furnaces

Content
6 years ago
Manufacturing

b doesn't work nicely with some other mods (and vanilla too)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

besides the annoying handcrafting (which you properly documented, thus no bug; although SOME items CAN be handcrafted with intermediates being done automatically) this mod messes up the production of several items, eg the mod "Same Tier Braiding" changes belt to belt 1 and adds a belt 2, changes underground belt to underground belt 1 and adds underground belt 2, etc, but together with this mod, there are still two recipes to craft, but only with different labels and the same icon for both, as well as the same produced item for using either recipe, same also for the underground belts, etc

(the following percentages are shown by using the mod "Multi-Product Recipe Details")

without this mod, "2 x Transport belt 1" and "2 x Transport belt 2" is shown as result (with different icons for both), and with this mod 1.8 belt 1 (2x94%), 6% (2x3%) iron ore, 4% (2x2%) iron ore and 2% (2x1%) belt 1 are shown as result for "Transport belt 1" (no more prefix "2 x") and the same also for "Transport belt 2", but both have the same icon and when producing them both recipes give me only some belt 1 and no belt 2.

then i saw that also vanilla items are a bit strange: i CAN handcraft the red science pack 1 and the gear wheels that are needed for it are produced automatically (!), but I'm shown that gear wheels are produced as gear wheels (1x94%), iron ore (2x2%), iron ore (2x1%) and iron plate (2x2%), and that the red science pack is produced as four times science pack 1 (1x94%, 2x2%, 2x3% and 2x1%).

is all of this intended behavior, or known incompatibilities ?

edit: i just replaced this mod by production scrap 2, and that mod behaves very similar, also giving me two recipes for belts and two recipes for underground belts, that have the same icon, different labels, different ingredients (underground belt 2 requires belt 2 which can't be produced while the scrap2 mod is active) and delivers belt 1 and underground belt 1 when crafting either version 1 or 2 ...

New response