Predictabowl Turrets

Adds a Rocket Turret and a Plasma Turret. The objective of the mod is to cover different options and add variety to your defenses without replacing or surclassing the existing turrets.

Content
7 years ago
Combat

g Hello

7 years ago

hello cool turrets,but I am here to other thing,I lear read your comment in KS Power about diesel generator,and seems like you know about scripts,and maybe you can help me in my mod,I have a idea to create new generetors to burn liquids to create power,the same thing that Disel generator made in KS Power,but I need I script to make this,and I cant make scripts,because I dont know :(,and probably I cant use the KS Power script in my mod without permision,so is this !maybe you can help me?our do you think I can use the same script of KS Power?Bye My mod is NPUtils

7 years ago

I modified the source code for my personal use but i've not put it online.
If we wanna be super strict Klonan in his KS power mod, used a GNU GPlv3 license which state what you can and what you can't do with his mod. I know is a long ass read so if you wanna skip the reading i think is enough what is said in point 5 of terms and conditions, which essentialy say you can take it and modify it as long as you state that you've used the original and you apply the same license.
If by any chance you wanna read the whole license you can find the link in the mod page.

For scripting you just need to know basic programming with LUA, you can also find the properties of entities in factorio in the wiki, like for example: https://wiki.factorio.com/Lua/Entity.
My suggestion is to check the mod script and try to understand how it operates.

I don't mind to help if you need it, but i'm not always available.

7 years ago

Thanks! I will try understand myself Thanks again!

New response