Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Opening/closing together with the crafting menu

2 months ago

Is it possible to somehow detect when the crafting menu is opened/closed and then to add a mod setting that would make the Placeables menu to open/close alongside it? No matter where I place the menu - it's in the way of something: crafting queue, chat, description of what's hovered over, etc. The perfect use case of this mod in my opinion would be to have behave like yet another window alongside the Crafting window. I tried binding opening/closing the Placeables to "E", but I sometimes close the crafting menu with Esc, sometimes with E, so it's inconsistent.

2 months ago

It would be weird for it to only open when the crafting menu is open, as its supposed use case is for building, so maybe the opposite could be done? I havent had much time lately though.

But one thing I've seen a lot of people do is drag the placeables window to the very top, make it quite wide, and drag it so far up that the title bar is hidden. That's how I use it these days as well.

New response